Community media | 145 6th avenue, First Floor | new york, ny 10013Julio tumBaCo | aCCount eXeCutive | Julio@thevillaGer.Com646-452-2490 | 212-229-2790 FaX | CommunitymediallC.Com
Source: 2009 Newspaper Association of America’s “Why Newspapers?” report
Nesppers:the PreferredChnnel OfConsumers
The compelling facts below underscore the strengthof newspapers:
• 48% of U.S. adults read the printed edition of a
newspaper on an average weekday.
• Customers for many products and services are
the heaviest newspaper readers.
• Neighborhood newspapers provide advertisers
with unique, local audiences.
• Newspapers are the most-used medium
• Newspaper website users are prime prospectsfor advertisers...over 62% look for ads online.• Newspaper print advertising reinforces and
increases reader response from other types of media, like the Internet.
The New York Press Association (NYPA) and the National Newspaper Association (NNA) haverecognized Community Media with more than 155 awards over the past ten years, including NYPA’stop prize for excellence (The Villager) and Community Leadership accolades from both.
Red and gold fll 14th St.as Spanish ans go loco
P.S. 41 program teaches kids all about helping out
Art vendors fght in court as new regs set to start
January14 -20, 2010