MINUTES OF MEETING@BURGOS SHEDMONDAY 29
last meeting of FRC)
PRESENT: Pete Auty, Judy Baker, Julie Bateman, John Burgess, AnnieRobertson, Ric Stubbings APOLOGIES: Nil1. Tedx peter williams (google search) (photos and videos). Pete hascompleted a 20 minute presentation to Tedex, and it is recommendedthat FRC reads this.2. Outstanding issue: Transition and Succession Report (VBRRA)was tabled. ACTION: After discussion, the FRC asked Pete Auty andJohn Burgess to complete the Report on behalf of all members of theFRC. FRC asked that the report be filled out with complete honestyand accuracy.3. Website: Initial meeting with website designer has been flagged.4. The FRC has been in dialogue with MSC in regards to theProgramme Manager position funded through the DEWAR Job FundGrant. It is the FRCs view that these discussions take priority, inconjunction with MSCs requirements to support communities withCDOs. ACTION: John to communicate the above information.5. Rec Reserve: Pete spoke with Claire Gibb at MSC. Permits forMens Shed and Arts Studio Precinct are imminent.6. Blackberry Bash has been organized around Community Teams,each with a Team Leader. Expecting inclement weather, however theshow will go on. Meeting at 1pm Saturday 4
December at MooresRoad Reserve.7. Sunday 5
December: CRC meeting at Healesville. Midday 5pm.Community Bus Booked. All FRC members will be in attendance. FRCto meet at Burgos and will travel down together.8. Meeting at Darley this Thursday. All MSC CRCs. This meeting willbe attended by the Chairs of each of the MSC CRCs.