MR200 Marine Receiver User Guide
The MR200 2-channel 2.4GHz Sport Marine receiver is specically designed orboating applications and is compatible with all surace transmitters eaturing this logo:I your pistol-grip (surace) transmitter has the Marine logo, then it is compatiblewith the MR200. The MR200 is also compatible with Spektrum and JR
aircrat radios. For a complete list o compatible transmitters, please visit www.spektrumrc.com.
• 2-channel Marine-specic receiver
• Conformal coating on the circuitry provides protection from moisture
• Dual switching feeder antennas
• Preset Failsafe system• QuickConnect
• All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered boats
• All types and sizes of sailboats
Type: 2.4GHz Sport Marine receiver
Modulation: MarineDimensions: 21.5mm x 34mm x 9mm (13mm to top o pins)Weight: 6.8 g Voltage Range: 3.5 to 9.6VResolution: 1024
Compatibility: Spektrum surface systems with marine logo and all DSM2
In gas- and glow-powered boats, the typical practice is to wrap the main receiverin protective oam or vibration protection and asten it in place using rubber bands
or hook and loop straps inside the radio box. Alternately, in electric boats, it’s
acceptable to use thick double-sided oam tape to asten the receiver in place.