For more QTP Scripts, visit www.ramupalanki.com
1. What are the Features & Benefits of Quick Test pro (QTP)..?
Operates stand-alone, or integrated into Mercury Business process Testing andMercury Quality C enter. Introduces next-generation “Zero-configuration” Keyboard Driven testing technologies in Quick Test Professional 8.0 – allowing forfast test creation, easier.
2.Differences between QTP 6.5 and 8.2 what are extra features in 8.2?
Multimedia Add-in is available in QTP 6.5. Multimedia Add-in is not available inQTP 8.2. Parameterization is the extra Features in QTP 8.2. compared to QTP 6.5.
3. How to handle the exceptions using recovery scenario manager inQTP?
There are 4 trigger events during which a recovery scenario should be activated.They are A pop up window appears in an opened application during the test run.A property of an object changes its state or value.
4.What is the use if Text output value in QTP?
Output values enable to view the values that the application takes during runtime. When parameterized, the values change for each iteration. Thus by creatingoutput values, we van capture the values an object in runtime.
5. How to use the object spy in QTP 8.0?
To view the Run time objects and Test objects properties and Methods of anobject.
6. What is the extension of the object repository files in QTP?
Two types of Object repository there are shared repository (extension .tsr) andAction repository(extension .mtr)
7. Explain the concept of object repository & how to QTP recognizesobjects?
With QTP 8.2, there available QTP plus, setup. It provides Repositories MergeUtility. The Object Repository Merge Utility enables user to merge Objectrepository files into a single Object repository file. To recognizes a object usingproperties.
8. What are the properties you would use for identifying a browse & page when using descriptive programming?