Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Download
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
4Activity
0 of .
Results for:
No results containing your search query
P. 1
BACKLOG Vacancies Recruitment Final

BACKLOG Vacancies Recruitment Final

Ratings: (0)|Views: 329|Likes:
Published by Murali Krishna

More info:

Published by: Murali Krishna on Jan 11, 2011
Copyright:Attribution Non-commercial

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd
See more
See less

12/28/2014

pdf

text

original

 
- 1 -Page 1 of 13
NORTHERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF A.P. Ltd.CORPORATE OFFICE :: WARANGAL - 506 004.N O T I F I C A T I O NRECRUITMENT OF BACKLOG VACANCIESPARA-1:-
APNPDCL invites applications from the eligible candidates onregular basis for filling up of BACKLOG vacancies for the following posts:-
Table (i):-
BCA B C D ESC STPH-VHPH-HHPH-OHName ofthe postG W G W G W G W G W G W G W G W G W G WTotalAE(Electl.)
1 1
2AE(Civil)
1 1
2Sub-Engineer
Warangal 
1 1 2 2 2 1 1
10
Karimnagar 
1 1 1 1
4
Khammam 
2 1
3
Nizamabad 
2 1
3
Adilabad 
1 1 1 1
4LDC-Cum-Comp. Optr.
Warangal 
2 6 2 5 1 1 1 1
19
Karimnagar 
1 2 1 1
5
Khammam 
1 1 2 1 1 1
7
Nizamabad 
1 1 1 1 1 1
6
Adilabad 
1 1 1 1
4
(G- General, W-Women)
PARA-2(i):-
The AE(Elecl.) & AE(Civil) posts proposed to be filled up (i.e., Local& Open competition vacancies) are indicated below. 70% of the vacancies willbe reserved for local candidates under APNPDCL jurisdiction. The remaining 30%shall be filled by open competition wherein the local and non-local candidatescan compete as shown below:-
 
- 2 -Page 2 of 13
Table(ii):-Post70% ofVacancies forlocal candidates30% ofVacancies forOpen competitionTotal
AE(Elecl.) 01 01
02
AE(Civil) 01 01
02
The Jurisdiction of APNPDCL is declared as the local area i.e., the areascovered by the Districts of Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Adilabad &Nizamabad.
2(ii):-
The Sub-Engineer & LDC-Cum-Computer Operator posts proposed to be filled up(i.e., Local & Open competition vacancies) are indicated below. 80% of thevacancies will be reserved for local candidates under concerned districts jurisdiction. The remaining 20% shall be filled by open competition wherein thelocal and non-local candidates can compete as shown below:-
Table(iii):-District/Circle80% ofvacancies for localcandidates20% ofvacancies forOpen competitionTotalPost Sub-Er. LDC Sub-Er. LDC Sub-Er. LDC
Warangal 8 15 2 4 10 19Karimnagar 3 4 1 1 4 5Khammam 2 6 1 1 3 7Nizamabad 2 5 1 1 3 6Adilabad 3 3 1 1 4 4
DEFINITION OF LOCAL CANDIDATE:-
i)
 
LOCAL CANDIDATEmeans who has studied for the maximum period outof seven years immediately preceding the passing of the qualifyingexamination or X
 
class which ever is lower in the concerned local area.ii)
 
Where the periods of his residence in two or more local areas are equalsuch local area where he has resided last in such equal periods will beconsidered.iii)
 
In case where visually handicapped and hearing handicapped personsstudied in the special schools meant for them, the native place of theparents of such visually handicapped and hearing handicapped personwill be the local area.
 
- 3 -Page 3 of 13
PARA-3: ELIGIBILITY
:-
Table(iv):-Sl.No.Name of thepostScale of Pay
Age ason 30-11-2010
 Educational qualifications(Acquired on or before 30-11-2010).
1.AssistantEngineer(Elecl.)23115-955-25025-1115-30600-1280-35720.Not below18 Yrs. andabove 34Yrs. (*)B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/Electrical & ElectronicEngineering or equivalent qualification inthe similar discipline from any recognizedUniversity in India.2.AssistantEngineer(Civil)23115-955-25025-1115-30600-1280-35720.-do-B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/Civil or equivalentqualification in the similar discipline fromany recognized University in India.3. Sub-Engineer11545-485-13000-650-16250-800-20250-955-23115.-do-Diploma in Electrical & ElectronicEngineering or equivalent qualification inthe similar discipline from any recognizedUniversity in India.4.LDC-Cum-ComputerOperator10520-325-12145-400-14145-485-16570-590-19520.-do-BA, B.SC or B.Com of any University inIndia established or incorporated by orunder a Central Act., Provincial Act., or aState Act., or any equivalentqualification with certificate course inComputer Application/ OfficeAutomation (Ms-Office) offered by theinstitutions recognized by theGovernment of Andhra Pradesh.
(*)Upper age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/BC and 10 Years for PH candidates will be permitted.
PARA-4: HOW TO APPLY:-
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification anddecide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully beforeapplying and enter their particulars completely online.2. Candidates are required to retain a copy of application form withReference ID for future reference.3. Candidates have to
submit application only through online mode
well inadvance of the last date to avoid last day rush.4. Hand written/typed/Photostat copies/printed application form will not beentertained by APNPDCL by post or in person.

Activity (4)

You've already reviewed this. Edit your review.
1 thousand reads
1 hundred reads
rekhamca37 liked this
rekhamca37 liked this

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->