4. We get a lot of calls from people who first getthemselves into a traffic court, and then decide to findout about Sovereignty (i.e. the cart before the horse). Sowe have published this guide to offer help with these casesas well.
5. The fact that you have obtained this guide, suggeststhat something has gone awry in your path of Sovereignty.Either you have not been able or allowed to follow theprocedures which keep you out of court, such as found inthe Vehicle Survival Kit (VSK) or the Citation Refusal Kit(CRK), or someone you know has managed to get into a jambefore establishing your Sovereignty. This guide addressescases such as these, to help empower the People who arecoming from an obviously disadvantaged legal position, asthere is no completely fool-proof technique to always beatthe system. So here we are attempting to improve the oddsconsiderably.
6. The purpose of the Court Survival Kit is to help youeffectively handle any court confrontation in which yourisk losing more of your rights, money, freedom, and/orproperty. It is assumed that you are somehow obliged toappear in court for something, and you want to protectwhatever rights you have left. This guide containstechniques that can help in any traffic case, tax/IRS case,or any case brought against you by a government agency.
7. Although much of the information herein may also help incases where you are the plaintiff/prosecutor who has fileda Common Law Suit against a public official, this guide isinstead written from the perspective of defending yourselfagainst a prosecutor who is going after you, because ofcharges that you know are inherently fraudulent.
8. If you really want to minimize your total risk, and bedone with your case ASAP, then you might consider justacting sorry and poor, and plead guilty to the charges Thisis what the court expects, and this is what it is designed