– Employer must provide 12-15 sturdy chairs (no folding chairs) onriser/stage for hypnosis performance. The chairs must be lined up side-by-side, facing theaudience, with enough room to walk behind the chairs. (See attached diagram for further details.)
Sound and Lighting [Optional]
- Employer must provide adequate sound and lightingfor the room, unless other arrangements have been made with Artist. Minimumrequirements include: Two (2) microphones, one for the Artist, one to be passed amongshow volunteers. (Wireless mics are preferred, but wired will do if no others areavailable.) Standard stage lighting with dimming control is required.
Dressing Rooms [Optional]
- Artist must have access to a private dressing room or changing area, which must include at least one large dressing mirror and drinking water.Dressing room must also have option to be locked during the show.
- Employer will provide sufficient security so that no unauthorized people will have access to the stage or dressing room area. In addition to Employer’sstage set-up crew, Artist will provide names of persons or guests authorized to be in theseareas.
– The Artist’s performance shall not be recorded, reproduced, transmitted or disseminated in any manner or means whatsoever without the Artist’s prior written permission.
Promotion and Production
- Employer shall be responsible for all matters pertaining tothe promotion and production of the scheduled performance, including but not limited tovenue rental, stage set-up, security, and advertising. Employer will promote the Artist’sshow continuously at least [30/60] days prior to the performance. Furthermore, Employer will only use Artist’s promotional materials or such other materials as agreed in writing.
In the event that Employer cancels any performance less than two (2) weeks prior to the date of such performance, Employer will pay Artist, as liquidated damages,the full fee agreed to be paid for such performance. b.
Employer will have 72 hours from the signing of this contract to cancel. In theevent that the employer cancels any performance described in this contract after the 72 hour grace period, the employer agrees that [ARTIST NAME] will retainthe deposit.c.
Employer and Artist both agree to give at least 30 days cancellation notice (fromdate of performance). If and when such notice is given, both parties furthermoreagree to hold each other free of penalty or liability.