The Biz Quiz 9 September 2010Questions
1. Ryanair chief Michael O'Leary is said to seeking permission to have what?
( )Vending machines at the back of each plane( )Onboard casinos for longer flights( )Facebook and Twitter on aircraftseats( )Just one pilot on shorter flights
2. Venture capitalist Terra Firma is claiming that bankers Citigroup tricked them intobuying which business?
( )Halifax Bank ( )EMI( )La Senza ( )Rymans
3. Who have Barclays Bank appointed as their new CEO?
( )Vince Jewel ( )Randy Gemstone( )George Crystal ( )Bob Diamond
4. Union leaders have publicly endorsed Royal Mail management's plans to do what?
( )Phase out use of bikes by postmen ( )Equipment postmen with shin pads( )Install GPS tracking on postmen'sbags( )Introduce a new Third Class service
5. Why did London's new Cycle Hire scheme record its 'busiest day' on 7 Sept 2010?
( )Bike hire was free for the day ( )Underground workers were onstrike( )The scheme featured on the newDaybreak programme( )The secret security code waspublished on Twitter