The Biz Quiz 12 November 2010Questions
1. Who is the new CEO of Lloyds Banking Group?
( )Juan Samarach ( )Antonio Horta-Osorio( )Raul Gordano ( )Julio Double-Glasias
2. Simon Wolfson, the CEO of Next, has warned of a sharp rise in what?
( )Clothing prices ( )House prices( )High street rents ( )Shoplifting
3. A billionaire investor in EMI has lost a US court battle against Citigroup that may seehim losing half his wealth. Who is he?
( )Gordon Nails ( )Henrich Eyes( )Peter Toes ( )Guy Hands
4. What has the Board of Carphone Warehouse said it will pay for the first time?
( )Corporation tax ( )A dividend( )A Christmas bonus for Staff ( )Refunds for iPhone 4's
5. Rolls Royce saw £600m wiped off its share value recently. Why?
( )The Queen's decision to buy BMWsfrom now-on( )The resignation of their popular CEO( )Engine accidents on Airbus planes ( )Industrial action planned for 2011