2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 0
3-D CAD drawing of designed sprinkler system
Scope of Services
Engineering Planning and Management, Inc. (EPM) is a full service fire protec-tion engineering firm offering a range of services to assist our clients in meetingtheir fire protection and life safety needs.
Building and Fire CodeConsulting
Identify and apply applicable codesand standards to verify conformanceand negotiate with authorities whenrequired.
• Local & State Building and Fire Codes• NFPA Codes and Standards• Model Building Codes• Life Safety Code Analysis
Develop plans which include bothgraphics and text to depict the neces-sary information for fire attack, hazardidentification, and egress routes. Inte-grate pre-fire plans with municipal GISsystems for use by emergency responseteams.
Inspections and Surveys
Evaluate buildings and facilities toidentify deficiencies in fire protectionand life safety.
Full Range of Fire ProtectionServices
• Sprinkler System Design• Code Consulting• Fire Alarm Design• Life Safety Reviews• Hazards Analysis• Special Hazards System Design• Water Supply Testing and Evaluation• Fire Modeling• Project Specifications• Construction Observation• Fire Safety Plans/ Evacuation Procedures• Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
Fire Protection Design
Prepare conceptual design, determineperformance requirements, performdesign calculations, and select equip-ment to develop a detailed design usingfacility drawings, documentation andfield evaluations.
• Fire Sprinkler Systems• Special Hazard Suppression Systems
- Foam- Dry Chemical - Halon Alternative Gaseous Systems- Water Mist
• Fire Alarm and Detection Systems• Smoke Management Systems
Utilize fire protection engineeringknowledge and state-of-the-art tools todevelop technically credible alterna-tives to support fire code equivalencyissues/variances and to ensure maxi-mum flexibility for building owner anddesigner while maintaining sufficientlevels of fire and life safety.