- 6.68 acres w/ 177 f. rontage on Lonoke Rd. Good home and arming tract. county water available.
- 2.94 acres w/ 313 f. rontage on Lonoke Rd. very nice building tract w/ county water available.
- 8.33 acres w/ 170 f. o rontage on Lonoke Rd. Good building tract w/ acreage, county water available.
- 1.35 acres w/ main dwelling two story home w/ garage and other outbuildings. Home has central heat/air w/ good size yard and outstanding garden spot w/ a history o good grown vegetables. County water w/ thistract.
- Largest tract w/ 38.65 acres. Tis tract has 4 good barns including 2 or 3 tobacco barns and good stock barn w/lof. county water available and this tract has a cattle waterer, two very good ponds. Very good armlandw/ possible building site. Tis tract has 735 f. o rontage on Lonoke rd.
- 0.72 acre w/ old Uno Schoolhouse. County water is available on this tract also.
- 3.63 acresw/ 506 f. rontage on Lonoke Rd. Tis tract has the two bedroom home. Good rental property or home or smallamily. Tis tract has county water available and good acraeage or crop or hobby arming.
Tract # 8
- 8.24 acres w/ 511 f.rontage on Lonoke rd. Good acreage tract w/ building site. Tis tract has a goodpond and county water available. Nice tract.
- Final tract on Lonoke Rd. Tis tract has 20.86 acres w/ 833 f. rontage. Very good pond and county water. Great building, arming or cattle tract. Land is rolling w/ some woods.
- 22.17 acres on US Hwy 31-E Great arming tract good or cattle, hunting or a place to build home away rom main road. Tis tract has 66 f. rontage on 31-E. Very good tract.
Tracts 11,12, and 13 are excellent building tracts on US 31-E. Seldom building tracts on this road in the heartof Ky.Tract#11
- 4.76 Could possibly be the best tract on the arm. Beautiul building site w/ great view. With county wa-ter available and enough land or beautiul yard and acreage a very good tract.Tere is 352 f. rontage on US 31-E.
Tract # 12
- Just as good a tract as 11 w/ oustanding building site. Tis tract could have home closer to highway or good site on back o tract. Great tract, w/county water available. Tis tract has 215 f. rontage on US 31-E.
- 4.35 acres w/272 f. rontage on US 31-E. County water available on this tract. Good building site w/extra acreage or small barn or building. A very good tract or horses or hobby arming w/ county water available.
Any of the tracts on 31-E could be combined w/ tract or tracts on Lonoke rd. making good building sites on31-E w/ additional acreage from other tracts.
Partners Realty & Auction Co. is honored to conduct this sale or the Slaughter amily. Mr.A.B. Slaughter and his son Lavon were very successul armers in the Uno community o Hart county and Mrs. Ruth Slaughter a very good homemaker as well. Tis property hasbeen in the amily or many years and is now being sold at this estate auction. We invite youto this outstanding Absolute auction and give you the opportunity to buy the tract or tractso your choice. We are also honored to sell or Wanda Slaughter an auto, arm machinery including two tractors, complete list below.
John Deere 4010 tractor w/ ront weights, A C6060 ractor, Rosenthal 40 Trasher, Oliver2-14” plow, 2 Hay elevators, 6 . bushog, 10 Ft.uf-Lione disc, Durham-Cultipacker, Gravity wagon & running gear, Statesman push mower,John Deere mowing machine, 2 Row team cornplanter, N.H. Manure Spreader, 2 Water anks,2 sets Baler Boxes, ractor mounted seed sower,baled hay, Wire Crib, 1978 one owner MonteCarlo 79,000 miles.
• Canmer, KY 42722
1180 E. Main St. (Hwy. 218) • Horse Cave
HENSLEY, AUCTIONEER • 270-528-3024 | 270-528-
KENNY R. ISENBERG, BROKER
17 Miles north rom Glasgow 3 miles romWigwam intersection Hwy 218-31-E rom Uno .5 milenorth on 31-E and .3 mile rom Uno on Lonoke Rd.Signs posted.
Description of Properties:
125.9 acres w/two story rame home, 4 barns, 3 good ponds. Tis arm has 4670. o road rontage w/ 3765 . on Lonoke Rd. and 905. on US 31-E. Tis arm consist o prime building sites,great arming tracts, small acreage tracts,and huntingor hobby arming tracts. Farm will be ofered in 13tracts, combinations and its entirety using the Partnersmulti-par system.
2-Story Frame home w/ two bedrooms,living room, den, kitchen/dining room, bath down-stairs w/ two large bedrooms, and two smaller roomsupstairs. walk in closet up & downstairs, partial base-ment. Home has central heat/air, heated by propanegas. County water and serveral outbuildings, includinga garage and chicken house. Other improvements in-clude a 48x56 tobacco barn w/ 14. shed, 32x48 tobaccobarn, 48x52 stock barn w/lo, also a 24x40 barn. Alsoa two bedroom house w/kitchen, small den and bath.Tis property also has the Old Uno schoolhouse in needo some repair.
apr. 9, 2011 •
10:00 aM Ct
LOCATION: 5798 LONOke Rd • HORse CAve, kY