P a g e
Developing Charlton Together
CRC Meeting 3 held 15 March, 2011
Minutes prepared by Ken Rowe & Antoinette Danaher (AGD). To be reviewed and adopted at nextmeeting.
Alan Getley, Greg Carmody, Geoff Wright, Matt Donaldson, Russell Amery, KayCossar, John Harley, Bill Clifford, Paul Mercovitch, Susan Harley, Dennis Davis, Jenny Purden
, Garry Larmour , Brian Heenan , Sue Mclean, Rob McRae, Nola Wright, RichardPorter, Peter Watts
Hamish Sait, Kirsty McKenzie, Brett Schofield, Terry Lane, Brian Patton, Sandra Patton,Kim Laffin, Debbie Whykes, Camille White (NCCMA), Brett Eastwood (DHS), Naomi Grant (RecoveryManager) and Cr David Pollard
CRC Advisors / Supporters
(Buloke Shire), Cr. Leo Tellefson (Buloke Shire), Cr Stuart McLean (Buloke Shire),Danny Stone (EWHS), Ken Rowe (Buloke Shire)
Additions to agenda - NilConfirmation of Actions from previous Meetings
meeting held on February 17
and March 1
adopted with minoramendment
Terms of Reference:
Not confirmed. Held over to the next meeting. Any comments oramendments to be advised to AGD by 17 March 2011.
Values statement adopted as set out in Minutes (Moved: Geoff Wright,Seconded: Alan Getley and Carried)
Comrie Inquiry: Members to provide further input on first DRAFT of the submission to JohnHarley by close of business 22 March 2011
Charlton Community Groups: Members to supply any additional listing, including key contactdetails, to ADH by 17 March 2011
Insurance: Members to provide information to AGD on
Insurance: Members to provide data to formulate a request for an independent review of theCharlton insurance situation by the Insurance Ombudsman.
Advocacy Kit: To gather information, including receipt of suggestions from committee membersfor the development of an advocacy kit to be used by the Committee.
Insurance: To collect data from the CMA, Rotary, etc. and input from members of theCommittee to formulate a request for an independent review of the Charlton situation by theInsurance Ombudsman.
Community Event: Contact Divas at Work to gather information on their proposed fundraisingevent