CHAPTER 214THE SALE OF GOODS ACT
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
TitlePART IPRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1. Short title.2. Interpretation.
PART IIFORMATION OF CONTRACT
Contract of Sale
3. Sale and agreement of sale.4. Capacity to buy and sell; and sale of necessaries to persons incompetent to contract.
Formalities of Contract
5. Making a contract of sale.6. Certain contracts of sale to be in writing.
Subject Matter of Contract
7. Existing or future goods.8. Sale of perished goods.9. Goods perished after agreement to sell.
10. Ascertainment of price.11. Agreement to sell at valuation.
Conditions and Warranties
12. Stipulations.13. When condition to be treated as warranty; and saving of stipulations where conditionor warranty is excused by law.14. Implication by law of condition as to title, quiet possession and encumbrances.15. Conditions implied by description.16. Circumstances in which implied warranty as to quality or fitness arises.