3. What is Load-lookup? Give the Syntax for Load-Lookup?
The LOAD-LOOKUP command defines an array containing a set of keys and values and loads it into memory.
With LOAD-LOOKUP, you can reduce the number of tables that are joined in one SELECT. Use this
command in conjunction with one or more LOOKUP commands.
4.DATETIME.sqc : This file contains generalized routines to format dates and times.
6.RESET.sqc : This is an important Footing SQc.
6. What are the commands used in filehandling of sqr?
Writing Data into Table Using \u2018BEGIN-SQL\u2019 paragraph & \u2018INSERT\u2019 command
7. What are On-break parameters?
ON-BREAK causes the specified action to perform in a tabular report when the value of a field changes.
Redundancy of Printing on a page.
8. How can you Debug SQR programs?
We can Debug SQR using Debugging Commands such as
9. What is the difference between sqr and sqc?
1.This is nothing but the Actual 1.This is like a function in SQR.
2.This consists of Program Section. 2.This does not consists of program Section.
3.This can be Compiled & Executed. 3.This cannot be Compiled and Executed.
Types of variables in SQR are
1. Column Variables.
2. List Variables.
3. System Variables.
4. Document Variables.
5. Substitution Variables.
Using ASK & INPUT Commands.
13. How to pass Inputs to the SQR while running through the Process Scheduler?
Using Procedures & SQC\u2019s to access data on Run Control Page (Run Control Fields).
14. What is the purpose of Stdapi.sqc
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.