Comprehensive Review for Saudi Licence Exam for General Dentist
email@example.com Page 3
10 – Preparation of gold crown with excepts of gingival rescission the most proper to extent thepreparation:· 1mm under the gingival margin
· Make it on the fifth.· Make it on the third.
· At the gingival.
11 – Amount of daily wear of amalgam ingested in the body:
1. 1 - 3
gs /day of mercury.
2. 10 – 15
gs /day of mercury.3. 25
gs /day of mercury.13 - After patient came to your clinic and gave you the symptoms and history and complains,what’s your next step in treatment?
1. Clinical examination.
2. Start Endo.3. Restore the teeth.14 – Patient with pain on 15 and this tooth undergo with RCT but he still has pain on percussion,what u suspect?1. Primary Apical Periodontitis.
2. Secondary Apical Periodontitis.
3. Over instrumentation.4. Over medicate.15 –child 8 years old Patient with separation, he is unable to name color or his name, this stagelikely to be:
1. 3 years old.
2. 4 years old.3. 10 years old.16 – You extract tooth with large amalgam restoration, how to manage the extracted tooth:1. Autoclave and deep buried.2. Sharp container.3. Ordinary waste container
4. ….Container Designed not to be burned.
17 – 65 Years old black man wants to have very white teeth in his new denture what should thedentist do:1. Put the white teeth.2. Show the patient the suitable color first then show him the white one.
3. Convince him by showing him other patient's photos.
4. Tell him firmly that his teeth color is good.18 – Cracked tooth syndrome is best diagnosed by?1. Radiograph.
2. Subjective symptoms and horizontal percussion.
3. Palpation and vertical percussion.4. Pulp testing.19 -
Hunter Schreger bands
are white and dark lines that appear in:1. Enamel when view in horizontal ground.
2. Enamel when view in longitudinal ground. ( section )
3. Dentin when view in horizontal ground.4. Dentin when view in longitudinal ground.