13) And whilst we’re on the subject of friends….
you may want to hang out with thoseyou abandoned when you became part of a duo and lost your solo Identity. Spending timewith positive people who bring out the best in YOU will remind you of the fabulousindividual you really are
14) Steer clear of friends with benefits!
– You know exactly what I’m talking about!There is enough confusion for the time being so avoid using others as a band aid. It’llcome back to haunt you eventually
15) You’re hired! To write a ‘love script’
– You need to get yourself focused. Soimagine that you have been hired by a Hollywood director, and you’re to cast the leadingman or woman for the latest romantic blockbuster. You are asked to model the leadingagent on your ideal man or woman. What qualities does he or she possess? Write a list,and then have fun writing a love script. How does the story end?
16) It’s time to get raw and naked!
– No don’t get over excited, I’m talking about‘emotionally raw and naked’. Having reminded yourself of how you envisioned your lovelife to be, you’re allowed to feel somewhat cheated, in more ways than one! Go back to theidea of thoughts as bubbles and sit with this feeling for a little while.
17) Look at yourself in the ‘mirror’
– Psychologists claim that what we dislike inanother is often a reflection of something in ourselves. Nothing ever excuses infidelity, butif you’re honest with yourself, there were probably cracks appearing that maybe led to theaction? If so, did you play a role in this, and if so how? Be brutally honest with yourself.
18) Now smother yourself with acceptance!
– No matter what mistakes were made inyour just ended relationship, communication could have always been an option. There isno excuse that he or she cheated, so try and accept that you’re simply a human, who lovedanother, and for whatever reason things did not work. Forget that you did this, and forgetthat you did that. None of us are perfect, but no matter what flaws YOU brought to thetable, your partner made an active choice to avoid resolution and hide in infidelity.
19) Make a date! With the law of attraction
– If you’ve not heard of Rhonda Byrne’sbook, ‘the Secret’ you must have been living on another planet. What you focus on grows,your thoughts, become reality. So focusing on what you don’t want to feel will simplybring more to your existence. Find some time to read up on this subject, and look at how toput it into practise.
20) It’s time to get crystal clear!
– I’m not talking microdermabrasion. We’ll save thepampering for a little later. But in order to replace negative thoughts with positives, youneed to work out just what it is that you want in your life. Get some clarity, make ithappen!