Served Mon.-Sat. 7-11a.m.
– 2 eggs, any style or a2-egg omelette with your choice of 2fillings, served with herb-roastedpotatoes, and seasonal fruit.$5.50
– scrambled tofuwith 2 toppingsof choice, served with herb-roastedpotatoes, and seasonal fruit.$5.50
Possible fillings and toppings:
cheese, tomato, spinach,peppers, onions, mushrooms, hotpeppers.
Whole Grain Pancakes
– spelt ormultigrain pancakes served with puremaple syrup and margarine.Half stack (2) - $3.50Full stack (4) - $5.50Add fresh fruit or peanut butter $1.00
Arizona Desert Wrap
– scrambledeggs or tofu with salsa, beans, andcheese in a sprouted wheat tortilla,served with seasonal fruit (hotpeppers available upon request).$6.00
– scrambledeggs or tofu, roasted veggies, andherb-roasted potatoes in a sproutedwheat tortilla, served with seasonalfruit.$6.00Add Feta Cheese $.50
Bagel and Cream Cheese
– achoice of dairy orsoy cream cheese$2.50With butter or Earth Balance$1.75
Roasted Potatoes$2.00Seasoned Tofu$2.50Roasted or Steamed Veggies$2.00Beans or Rice$1.75Grain of the Day$1.752 Eggs, any style$2.00Seasonal Fruit$2.00Bread Basket$1.50
Served Mon.-Fri. 10-2, Sat. 10-7
Cup $2.00Bowl $3.00*
– our signature housesoup
Soup Du Jour
– Chef Al’s choice fromhis most popular creations.
– mixed organicgreens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers,carrots, sprouts, sunflower seeds,pumpkin seeds, choice of dressing.$5.50
Hummus and Spinach
– babyspinach, tomato wedges, artichokehearts, and black olives, tossed in afresh lemon vinaigrette, topped witha scoop of humus, and served withpita bread.$6.50
Thai Tofu Salad
– marinatedsesame tofu, chilled soba noodles,fresh Asian vegetables, and Romainelettuce, tossed in a lightly spiced Thaivinaigrette. $6.50
SANDWICHES, WRAPS, BURGERS
-all sandwiches, wraps, and burgersinclude a side of chips and salsa or agreen salad.
Roasted Eggplantand Red Peppers served on freshfoccacia bread, with fresh spinach,tomatoes and basil, then topped withsmoked mozzarella$7.00
– triple decker ontoasted honey wheat-marinatedportabello mushroom, sliced avocado,lettuce, tomato, and dijonnaise.$7.00
BBQ Tempeh Sub
– tempehmarinated in BBQ sauce, baked andserved with lettuce, tomato and redonion on a toasted sub roll.$6.50
– tempeh patty withlettuce, tomato, red onion, andsundried tomato pesto.$6.50
Corn and Chickpea Burger
– ourhouse-made patty with lettuce,
* Items can be made macrobiotic