(B) Only 2(C) Only 3(D) All 1, 2 and 3(E) None of theseAns : (B)
. Whenever some people wish to enter into business world, it is a must for themto approach a bank. What services do banks provide them in this regard ?
1. Banks act as payment agents by operating current accounts, paying cheques andreceiving payments for them.2. Maintaining account books for them for their day to day activities so that they are notrequired to appoint account/finance personnel on a regular basis.3. Lending money by way of overdraft installment loan, credit or advance for businessactivities.(A) Only 1(B) Only 2(C) Only 3(D) Only 1 and 3(E) None of theseAns : (C)
9. As we all have noticed banks these days are giving more emphasis on µBranchless Banking¶. What does this really means ?
1. Banks will not have many branches as used to be in the good old days. Instead thenumber of branches will be restricted and will conduct only a specified core business.2. Banks will launch/operate many delivery channels like ATMs, Mobile Banking/InternetBanking etc. so that people are not required to visit a branch for their usual banking needs.3. This means banks will issue only debit or credit cards for all types of day to day financialtransactions.Cheques/cash payments will not be allowed.(A) Only 1(B) Only 2(C) Only 1 and 2(D) Only 2 and 3(E) All 1, 2 and 3Ans : (D)
10. As per the news published in various financial newspapers Maruti Suzuki hasno immediate plans to enter into µlow cost segment¶. This means²
1. Maruti-Suzuki will not reduce the price of its various products, as is being done by some