Imam Ali Ibin Abe Taleb(as)
The Infallible First Holy Imam
- Ali Ibin Abe Taleb(as)
- Abul Hassan(as)
- On Friday 13th Rajab, in The Holy Kaba in Mecca, Arabia.
- Abu Taleb, The Clan Chief of the Bani Hashim(as)
- Fatimah Bint Al-Assad(as)
- The Lady Fatimah Al-Zahra(as) The Prophet's(pbuh&hf)daughter.
Imam Hassan(as) - 2nd holy Imam(as)
Imam Hussain(as) - 3rd holy Imam(as)
Zaynab(as) - Herowin of Karbala
Mohsen(as) - still born
Date of death:
- On 21st. Ramadan, 40 AH. - at the age of 63 years old,
Cause of death:
- Assinated in the Mosque of Kufa., Iraq.
- He was buried in secret in Najaf, Iraq
An important prayer of supplication given by the ImamAli(as)
The First Infallible Holy Imam Ali(as)
He is the son of the Clan Chief Abu Taleb(as) of the family of Bani Hashim andhis wife Fatimah Bint Al-Assad(as).He's the nephew and the son in-law of The Prophet Mohammad(pbuh&hf).He was the designated as the Calipha or the First Legitimate Successor of TheHoly Prophet(pbuh&hf) and the Leader of all mankind and he is the holyFather of all the Eleven Infallible holy Imams(as) after him.The Imam Ali Ibin Abe Taleb(as) was the only person to have the honourbestowed upon him of being born in The Sacred Holy Kaba in Mecca on