f r e e
i d e a
p r o j e c t
GO! Project Idea
Whenever possible sew with the concave "(" curved shape on top.
1. Layout shapes for one arc—threeD shapes and one pair of shape Eas shown.2. Pin and sew together with accurate¼"seam allowances. Press seams in one direction.(It does not matter which direction, but be consistent.Press carefully to avoid distortion of shapes.)
Tip: Cut out one Total Arc Shape F from paper. Position pieced fabric arc on top of paper total arc. They should match, if not,adjust seam allowance.
3. Mark ¼" points on square B as shown.4. Pin and sew one square B toeach end of one combinedarc unit. Start and stopstitching at ¼" markings.Press seams toward squares.5. Mark ¼" points on shapeC as shown.6. Pin and sew one shape C toone combined arc unit matching ¼" points and notches,starting and stopping stitching at ¼" points. Press seamstoward shape C.7. Pin and sew one combined arc withcorner squares to combined arcwith shape C starting and stoppingstitching at ¼" points of square B.Press seam toward shape C.8. Make 12 combined units.9. Mark ¼" points on tips of shape A.
• 8 or more fat quarters• Binding—½ yard• Backing—1 yard• Batting—36" x 36"
• Cut 4—Shape A• Cut 24—Shape B• Cut 12—Shape C• Cut 72—Shape D• Cut 24—Shape E• Cut 24—Shape E Reverse
• Cut 120" of 2½" bias binding
to order call 888.258.7913 more project ideas @ accuquilt.com
double wedding ring
Page 1 of 2
GO! doublewedding ring
ﬁnished size 29" x 29"ﬁnished block size 11
" x 11
Double Wedding Ring
Use 10" x 10" mat (55111)
GO! Dies also used:
• Strip Cutter-2