THE JUDGMENT - HOUR MESSAGE.
The First Angel’s Message.
1. What prophetic view of the judgment was given Daniel?"I beheld, till the thrones were cast down (placed), and the Ancient of days did sit: . . .thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stoodbefore Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened." Dan.7:9,10.2. What assurance had God given of the Judgment?"Because
He hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world
in righteousnessby that Man whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men,
inthat He hath raised Him from the dead." Acts 17:31.
3. What message announces the judgment hour come?"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel topreach unto them that dwell on the earth, to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, andpeople, saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him; for
the hour of His judgment is come:
and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and thefountains of waters." Rev.14:6,7.4. In view of the judgment hour, what is proclaimed anew?"
The everlasting gospel". Verse 6, (first part)
5. How extensively is this message to be proclaimed?"To
every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people." Verse 6. (first part)
6. What is the whole world called upon to do?"
Fear God and give glory to Him." Verse 7.
7. What special reason is given for this?"
For the hour of His judgment is come." Same verse.
8. Whom are all called upon to worship?"
Him that made heaven and earth". Same verse.
NOTE: There is only one gospel (Rom.1:16,17; Gal.1:8), first announced in Eden(Gen.3:15), preached to Abraham (Gal.3:8) and to the children of Israel (Heb.4:1,2), andproclaimed anew in every generation. In its development, the gospel meets the needs of every crisis in the world’s history. John the Baptist in his preaching announced thekingdom of heaven at hand (Matt.3:1,2), and prepared the way for the first advent. John