Welcome to Scribd, the world's digital library. Read, publish, and share books and documents. See more
Buy Now $9.99
Standard view
Full view
of .
Look up keyword
Like this
2Activity
P. 1
A Guide For a Job Search-Keys for Moving Up

A Guide For a Job Search-Keys for Moving Up

Ratings: (0)|Views: 29|Likes:
Published by Xlibris
It’s time to cut to the chase about A Guide For A Job Search – Keys For Moving Up. This Guide helps create a positive approach to life while you reach your greatest achievement. This book isn’t written about what your mother and father learned in their job search. This material is now, new, exciting and useable. It will bring success. The no-frills, common-sense presentation will answer the question, “What’s up with me”? You are not too young or you are never too old to establish your signature. Your signature is more than a hand writing sample of whom and what you represent. It distinctly presents you in every capacity. One’s image, character and presence changes when the standard of living improves. One’s lifestyle changes when the quality of life is enhanced. In completing the exercises you are creating a new quality of life blueprint. Your lifestyle change will emphasize the importance of the new you. Personal and family satisfaction will reach new heights. Yes, this book is a professional manual on employment and selecting the perfect position. But it also envisions the affect the entire 24-hour day can have on you and your entire life. Years ago the United States Army came out with a slogan “Be All You Can Be”. I can’t say it any better. If you fulfill all exercises and are honest with your approach to life’s objectives, you will become a better person than you ever thought possible. This also applies in the work force regardless of where you are on the ladder of success. As a writer I want you to find success and happiness. This is a chance for you to have a self-conducted, sophisticated evaluation. It is important to be confident and not fear the exercises. Keep in mind that your employment position takes about 40 percent of your time. You must be pleased with the other 60 percent of your life also.This Guide will challenge you to achieve and help you discover your worth. The results of your efforts will make you proud. Your cover letter, resume, profile and references will showcase you as never before. This book will help you learn of what you want from life. It requires hard work, concentration and determination. It also offers a wonderful reward for those taking this challenge seriously and concludes with success.It costs a few dollars for the book, but the knowledge presented within the book is free for you to keep and to improve on. I wish you great success.
It’s time to cut to the chase about A Guide For A Job Search – Keys For Moving Up. This Guide helps create a positive approach to life while you reach your greatest achievement. This book isn’t written about what your mother and father learned in their job search. This material is now, new, exciting and useable. It will bring success. The no-frills, common-sense presentation will answer the question, “What’s up with me”? You are not too young or you are never too old to establish your signature. Your signature is more than a hand writing sample of whom and what you represent. It distinctly presents you in every capacity. One’s image, character and presence changes when the standard of living improves. One’s lifestyle changes when the quality of life is enhanced. In completing the exercises you are creating a new quality of life blueprint. Your lifestyle change will emphasize the importance of the new you. Personal and family satisfaction will reach new heights. Yes, this book is a professional manual on employment and selecting the perfect position. But it also envisions the affect the entire 24-hour day can have on you and your entire life. Years ago the United States Army came out with a slogan “Be All You Can Be”. I can’t say it any better. If you fulfill all exercises and are honest with your approach to life’s objectives, you will become a better person than you ever thought possible. This also applies in the work force regardless of where you are on the ladder of success. As a writer I want you to find success and happiness. This is a chance for you to have a self-conducted, sophisticated evaluation. It is important to be confident and not fear the exercises. Keep in mind that your employment position takes about 40 percent of your time. You must be pleased with the other 60 percent of your life also.This Guide will challenge you to achieve and help you discover your worth. The results of your efforts will make you proud. Your cover letter, resume, profile and references will showcase you as never before. This book will help you learn of what you want from life. It requires hard work, concentration and determination. It also offers a wonderful reward for those taking this challenge seriously and concludes with success.It costs a few dollars for the book, but the knowledge presented within the book is free for you to keep and to improve on. I wish you great success.

More info:

Publish date: May 24, 2006
Added to Scribd: Sep 13, 2011
Copyright:Traditional Copyright: All rights reservedISBN:9781462843794
List Price: $9.99 Buy Now

Availability:

Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.
This book can be read on up to 6 mobile devices.
Buy the full version from:Amazon
See more
See less

10/01/2014

70

9781462843794

$9.99

USD

pdf

You're Reading a Free Preview
Pages 4 to 17 are not shown in this preview.
You're Reading a Free Preview
Pages 21 to 25 are not shown in this preview.
You're Reading a Free Preview
Pages 29 to 70 are not shown in this preview.

You're Reading a Free Preview

Download
scribd
/*********** DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! ************/ var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//-->