There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
In PAI (Write field statement on field you want to validate, if you
want to validate group of fields put in chain and End chain
4. In selection screen I have three fields, plant mat no and material group. If I input plant how do I get the mat no and material group based on plant dynamically?
AT SELECTION-SCREEN ON VALUE-REQUEST FOR MATERIAL.
CALL FUNCTION 'F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST' to get material and
material group for the plant.
Go to transaction SE11. Then there is one option to copy table.
Press that button. Enter the name of the standard table and in the
Target table enter Z table name and press enter.
Ans. With the use of outer join you can join the tables even there
is no entry in all the tables used in the view.
In case of inner join there should be an entry in al the tables use
in the view.
Ans. Advantage of Logical databases:
less coding s required to retrieve data compared to normal internal
Tables used LDB are in hierarchical structure.
Ans. To avoid nested select statements we use SELECT FOR ALL
If there r more than 10000 records SELECT FOR ALL ENTRIES is used.
Performance wise SELECT FOR ALL ENTRIES is better to use.
Table buffers reside locally on each application server in the
system. The data of buffered tables can thus be accessed
directly from the buffer of the application server. This avoids the
time-consuming process of accessing the database.
Buffering is useful if table needs to be accessed more no. of times
in a program.
1. What is the typical structure of an ABAP program?
2. What are field symbols and field groups.? Have you used
"component idx of structure" clause with field groups?
3. What should be the approach for writing a BDC program?
4. What is a batch input session?
5. What is the alternative to batch input session?
6. A situation: An ABAP program creates a batch input session. We
need to submit the program and the batch session in background. How
to do it?
7. What is the difference between a pool table and a transparent
table and how they are stored at the database level?
8. What are the problems in processing batch input sessions? How is
batch input process different from processing on line?
9. What do you define in the domain and data element?
10. What are the different types of data dictionary objects?
11. How many types of tables exist and what are they in data
12. What is the step-by-step process to create a table in data
13. Can a transparent table exist in data dictionary but not in the
14. What are the domains and data elements?
15. Can you create a table with fields not referring to data
16. What is the advantage of structures? How do you use them in the
17. What does an extract statement do in the ABAP program?
18. What is a collect statement? How is it different from append?
19. What is open sql vs native sql?
20. What does an EXEC SQL stmt do in ABAP? What is the disadvantage
of using it?
21. What is the meaning of ABAP editor integrated with ABAP data
22. What are the events in ABAP language?
23. What is an interactive report? What is the obvious diff of such
report compared with classical type reports?
24. What is a drill down report?
25. How do you write a function module in SAP? Describe.
26. What are the exceptions in function module?
27. What is a function group?
28. How are the date abd time field values stored in SAP?
29. What are the fields in a BDC_Tab Table?
30. Name a few data dictionary objects?
31. What happens when a table is activated in DD?
32. What is a check table and what is a value table?
33. What are match codes? Describe?
34. What transactions do you use for data analysis?
35. What is table maintenance generator?
36. What are ranges? What are number ranges?
37. What are select options and what is the diff from parameters?
38. How do you validate the selection criteria of a report? And how
do you display initial values in a selection screen?
39. What are selection texts?
40. What is CTS and what do you know about it?
41. When a program is created and need to be transported to prodn
does selection texts always go with it? if not how do you make
sure? Can you change the CTS entries? How do you do it?
42. What is the client concept in SAP? What is the meaning of
43. Are programs client dependent?
44. Name a few system global variables you can use in ABAP
45. What are internal tables? How do you get the number of lines in
an internal table? How to use a specific number occurs statement?
46. How do you take care of performance issues in your ABAP
47. What are datasets?
48. How to find the return code of a stmt in ABAP programs?
49. What are interface/conversion programs in SAP?
50. Have you used SAP supplied programs to load master data?
1. What are the techniques involved in using SAP supplied programs?
Do you prefer to write your own programs to load master data? Why?
2. What are logical databases? What are the
advantages/disadvantages of logical databases?
3. What specific statements do you using when writing a drill down
4. What are different tools to report data in SAP? What all have
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of ABAP query tool?
6. What are the functional areas? User groups? How does ABAP query
work in relation to these?
7. Is a logical database a requirement/must to write an ABAP query?
8. What is the structure of a BDC sessions.
9. What are Change header/detail tables? Have you used them?
10. What do you do when the system crashes in the middle of a BDC
11. What do you do with errors in BDC batch sessions?
12. How do you set up background jobs in SAP? What are the steps?
What are the event driven batch jobs?
13. Is it possible to run host command from SAP environment? How do
14. What kind of financial periods exist in SAP? What is the
relevant table for that?
15. Does SAP handle multiple currencies? Multiple languages?
16. What is a currency factoring technique?
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.