I subscribe to various DVD music video services including "Promo Only",
"RockAmerica" and obtain selective issues from other DVD music video services.
I have many VHS videos from "Telegenics", \u201cRockAmerica\u201d, "ETV", "NVS TV",
\u201cZTV\u201dvideos etc,... that I\u2019ve been transferring onto DVD-R by recording from an
over $900 Hitachi Super VHS player for superb sound quality.
I also specialize in DJ remix services (CDs) from all over the world. My extensive
collection of remix services include: Remixed Records from Sweden, Disco Mix
Club from England, Music Factory Mastermix from U K, Remix World from
Korea, Mix Factor (vinyl only remix service but transferred into CDs including
some of their sub-services \u201cTransfusion\u201d,\u2026.), many now-defunct remix services
(Disconet, Ace, Intermix, Direct Hit,\u2026). I also have huge collection of various
White Label remixes as well as U K Promo Only remixes all transferred into CDs.
I\u2019m also a remixer. Therefore, I do have some exclusively done remixes.
What I\u2019m interested in is \u201ctrading\u201d (one-for-one) of your mix service CDs or DVD-
R of music videos (I may not have and/or) personally done re-edits/remixes you or
your contacts/friends may have done plus recent issues of \u201cMastermix\u201d and
\u201cDMC\u201d. Currently, I\u2019m looking for \u201cTechno Pop\u201d CD Vol. 2 from POP MIX.
Let\u2019s \u201ctrade\u201d and expand our collection of \u201cmusic\u201d. I have 4 separate lists I can
send out through e-mail for free. Let me know if you\u2019re interested. The copies I
make will be exactly from the original DVD and copied directly from PC. The
listing will be black and white xeroxed copies when trading. I use printable DVD-
R and printable blank CD-Rs therefore, I do not write anything on there except I
print on there such as name or whatever you may want written on there. I DO
NOT USE STICKERS. I prefer your DVD-Rs & CD-Rs w/o the stickers.
As far as I\u2019m aware of, the DVDs from ROCKAMERICA, VM Exchange (VJ
Tools), Promo Only, Mix Mash, Muvi DVD, Screen Play, and ETV are all region
\u201cfree\u201d. Whether the DVDs are code free, I am not sure of. These DVDs will play
on NTSC DVD players including my copied ones.
1.Osamu Tanaka & NYC NY USA \u201cSachiko\u201d
2.Mayumi Itsuwa \u201cKoibitoyo\u201d
3.Yosui Inobe \u201cHotel Riverside\u201d (original music video) I have live version.
4. Dream Academy "Life in a Northern Town" (SNL Live)
5. The Cult "She Sells Sanctuary" (SNL Live)
6. Lindsay Buckingham \u201cTrouble\u201d S N L (Live Performance)
7. Art Company \u201cSuzanna\u201d (any videos: \u2018live\u2019 or \u2018music video\u2019) Top Of The Pop.
8. ETV, Telegenics, ZTV, NVS, Wolfram, VIDEOPOOL, etc\u2026 of videos I may not have.
9. Blink \u201cKiss Me\u201d (live or music video)
10. Baltimora \u201cTarzan Boy\u201d (Wolfram Remix Video)
11. Rialto \u201cMonday Morning 5:19\u201d (music video, without MTV logo)
12. Papa Winnie \u201cI Can\u2019t Stop Loving You\u201d music video
13. Promo Only Hot Video: January 2002 and April 2002 DVD
14. Promo Only Club Video: (All 2001 DVDs) \u2013 June thru December (2001)
15. Promo Only Club Video: February 2002
16. Promo Only Club Video July 2003
17. Payolas \u201cEyes Of A Stranger\u201d (from any video services?)
All Videos Are \u201cVideopool\u201d series
2001: November and December 2001.
2002: January - December 2002 (all 12 issues).
2003: January - December 2002 (all 12 issues)..
2004: January - December 2004 (all 12 issues).
2005: January - December 2005 (all 12 issues).
2006: January \u2013 December 2006 (12 issues)
2007: January \u2013 February 2008 (subscription \u2018til August 2008)
80\u2019s Remixed DVD vol. 1 & 2
90\u2019s Remixed DVD Vol. 1 and 2
Cocktail Mix DVD: December 2007
Disco Classics Vol. 1 \u2013 3 DVD
Mainstream DVD: August 2006, and February 2007
Martini Lounge DVD Vol. 1 & 2
Pride DVD Vol. 1 (All gay theme music videos)
Rock of the 80\u2019s DVD Vol. 1 \u2013 5
Techno Vol. 1 & 2 (transferred from VHS hi-fi)
Urban Video DVD: January 2004
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?