4. How Europe witnessed the rise of Nationalism and Liberalism in the 19th Century?
5. The ambitious foreign policy of Napoleon III labeled him Un-Napoleonic Napoleon. Comment.
6. Why Alliances and Counter-Alliances caused International tension after 1878? Elucidate.
7. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:
(a) Third Partition of Poland. (b) Holy Alliance.
(c) Greek War of Independence (d) Anglo-French Control in Egypt.
8. Write only the correct answers in the Answer Book. Don\u2019t reproduce the questions.
(A) Identify the following in short statements:
(1) Old Regime. (2) Josephine. (3) Waterloo.
(4) Pan-Slavisrn. (5) Mazzini. (6) The Young Turks.
(B) Fill in the Blanks:
(7) Cordelier Club in France was led by_______
(8) Robes Pierre died in______
(9)______ was the Foreign Secretary of England in 1815.
(10) The Treaty of Unkiar-Skelessi was signed between Turkey and______
(11) The first volume of Das Kapital was published in______
(12) Bismarck resigned in_______
(C) Who made the following statements?
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?