which isC O M P U L S O RY. All questions carry EQUAL marks.
1. Explain the cuases and events of the expansion of Muslim rule in Spain during the Umayyad's period.
2. Discuss the Chief features of Muslim contribution ta Philosophy in Spain with brief notes on any three
7- Explain the Political motives of American presence in Iraq and identify its effects in the region with
special reference to Pakistan.
ISLAMIC HISTORY AND CULTURE PAPER-II
TIME ALLOWED: 3 HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS:-100
NOTE: Attempt 5 questions in all, including question No.8 which is Compulsory. All questions carry
1. How Islam was introduced in Africa and Spain? Discuss with reference to the period \u2018of Islamic history
starting from the times of Hazrat Umar, the second caliph of Islam up to the times of \u2018Walid bin Abdul
Malik, the. Ummayyad caliph.
4.,\u2019 How ~the Muslim\u2019 universities and seminaries in Cordova, Granada \u2018and Baghdad contributed
towards bringing intellectual revolution known as European Renaissance in 15th and 16th centuries A.D.?
should be thoroughly analysed.
6. What were the reasons for the downfall of the Muslim Rule in Spain? Discuss.
7. Write short notes on any\u2019 TWO of the following:
(a) Abdur Rahman I (b) Tariq bin Ziyad
(c) Ibne Rushd (d) Al Hakam II
8. Write only the correct answer in the answer book. Don\u2019t reproduce the questions:
(1) Tariq bin Ziyad conquered Spain in 711 A.D. during the reign of Caliph__________________
(2) During 719-1031 A.D. Muslim Spain \u2018was ruled from the capital of_________________________
3) The great mosque of Cordova was built by________________
(4) Abdur Rahman III assumed the title of caliph in_____________
5) Fatimid caliphate was established in North Africa in___________
(6) Nasrid kingdom ruled Granada during__________
(7) Ibn Bassal contributed to the development of agriculture science during ________________
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.