1. ___ Napoleon: an aggressive and ambitious boar
who becomes dictator of Animal Farm and who is
responsible for the slaughter of many animals.
2. ___ Snowball: a creative and intelligent boar who is run off the farm by Napoleon's dogs because he is a threat to Napoleon's power.
3.____ Napoleon's dogs: a small army of attack
dogs trained to attack real and suspected
5.____ Old Major: an old, benevolent pig who
dreamed of an animal society where all animals are
9. The first battle between the humans and the animals came to be known as the
a. Battle of Cowshed b. Battle of Windmill
d. the sty
11. Whenever anything on the farm went wrong, the trouble was blamed on
12. While on parade, Napoleon was preceded by a
a. band of dogsb. a rooster
13. The first time the windmill was destroyed, it was destroyed by
a. a storm
14. The second time the windmill was destroyed, it was destroyed by
a. a storm
15. Moses, the raven, liked to talk about a place called
a. Shady Lane b. Heaven
d. Sugar Candy Mountain 16. At the end of the book, Napoleon changed the name of Animal Farm to a. Napoleon's Place
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?