3. Odysseus's enemy, the sea-godPoseidon
4. Athena (now disguised as Telemachus\u2019s friendMentor
5.Nestor, most venerable of the Greek warriors at Troy
6. Nestor is now at home inP ylos.
7. Menelaus\u2019 brotherAga memnon, king ofM ycen ae and leader of the Greeks at
8. Calypso is persuaded by the messenger godHermes to release Odysseus.
9. The men visited the lazyLotus-Ea ters
10. The men were captured by the Cyclops Polyphemus, escaping by blinding him
with a wooden stake.
11. They stayed withAeolus the master of the winds
12. He gave Odysseus a leather bag containing all the winds, a gift that should have
14. They re-embarked and encountered the cannibalLaestr ygones.
15. Odysseus\u2019s own ship was the only one to escape
16. He sailed on and visited the witch-goddessCirce, whose magic potions turned
18. They stayed on Circe\u2019s island for a year.
19. They crossed theOcean and reached a harbor at the western edge of the world,
prophetTir es ias to advise him.
20. They skirted the land of theSirens,
21. Approachingsailors were drawn to them by their enchantingsinging, causing
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.