Restaurant Workshop, Inc. will show you how to improve your food cost and create a higher profit margin. This course demonstrates how to control costs before the food reaches the back door to when the guests are served. You will be shown how to cost recipes, price menu items, select the right suppliers, determine a monthly food cost, and much more.
Food Cost Control also contains other forms that will help to organize your operation. Armed with this type of information you will be able to control food cost and move more profits to the bottom line.
\ue000Food cost is generated by system by transferring sale from outlet and issues from stores.
\ue000The sales figures are automatically totaled for all the outlets in the system.
\ue000The issues are entered by the stores and are termed as food cost.
\ue000The issue even contains the cost of food consumed by staff cafeteria, A&G, Bar snacks which
1. A & G / N.C. KOT: - sales price * cost price percentage.
2. Staff cafeteria cost :- Number of staff * approved rate.
3. Gratis to bar:- Bar snacks issued to outlet.\u2014Taken out from the requisitions.
4. Beverages: - Juices issued to bar.\u2014Calculated from requisitions.
5. Amenities: - Number of rooms occupied * approved rate of amenities.
6. Complimentary B/F :- Number of guests having breakfast * cost of breakfast.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?