1. Waht are your professional goals? What is your 6-month goal, 1-year goal, 2-year
goal and your 5-year goal?
Working as a senior consultant is my professional goals.
6-month goal: I will attend at least one full life cycle SAP Project include SAP BW
1-year goal: I will look for a good job (Either in SAP Consulting Co. or in SAP
End-user), Improving my skills .
2-year goal: If I can\u2019t get a good job, try to look for job in USA, and I will prepare
to bulid my own IT business related with SAP area.
5-year goal: I will be a senior consultant and make good relationship with customer
from canada, usa and china. I will build my own consulting company at Canada and
2. What information helped you determine your goals and set a plan for yourself?
The trend of rapidly growing of ERP market in the world and the leading position of
North America in this field which lead me to determine my career goals.
3. How do you plan on achieving your goals?
First of all, I will finish the SAP training in Canada, and then I can get best
knowledge and skills. I will take exam for certificate
Second, I will take part in a real project and get more experience in Canada.
Third, I will look for professional job in this field, and growing with more project.
Finally, I will build my own business after I had more customers and money.
4. What skills do you have to offer? What are your most marketable qualities for the
Canadian job market today?
I have to offer SAP experience and skills such as SAP BW, SD, MM and real project
experience. Also I have more knowledge in computer application and Networking.
5. What is your strongest Employability Skill valued in the Canadian job market
(Refer to the Employability Skills 2000+ profile)
Teamwork skill is my strongest Employability. Also I have good fundamental skill and
personal management skill.
6. What is your weakest Employability Skill right now? How do you plan to overcome
Communicate skill (fundamental skill) is my weakest right now. See question 10.
7. What current/future trend in Canada will/could affect you the most? Why? How?