11) "How could some one have it all and still be unhappy ? Because no matter how good it is, you could always focus on something that isn't perfect or doesn't match your expectations, and that is ultimate failure in life. Success ! No matter how bad it is, always focussing on part of life that is causing growth and happiness. And that is called ultimate success"...Milton Ericsson
15) "The greatest belief in this world is that from any situations I can draw the meaning which empowers me. Any thing you feel good or bad is not the actual experience of life but rather its interpretation of what things mean. Remember, no thing in life has meaning except the meaning you give it. So, if you don't like the feeling change the meaning"...Anthony Robbins
19) Our greatest human endowment is the ability to reframe and reinterprete a difficult circumstance in a more enlightned and empowering way. Dogs cannot do this Cats cannot do this. Monkeys cannot do this. This gift belongs only to us and is part of what makes us human. Blaming our circumstances for the way we feel is nothing more than excusing ourselves.-Dr Richard Bandler
a touch that never hurts. (Charles Dickens)
23) Good manners are made of petty sacrifices.
24) Let us not poison our future with the pains of the past.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?