6. Which of the following statements is true?
a. PTH increases calcium concentration in the blood
b. PTH mobilizes calcium from the bones into the circulation
c. Inferior parathyroid glands maybe located in the superior mediastinum
d. All of the above statements are TRUE
9. Which among the following statements is TRUE?
a. Right adrenal is crescentric and higher compared to the left adrenal.
b. Catecholamines are secreted in the adrenal medulla.
c. Fetal adrenal glands are relatively larger than the adult adrenal glands.
d. Cortisol produces the same physiologic effects with insulin.
10. Which among the following statements is NOT TRUE?
a. Superior thyroid artery is a branch of the external carotid artery.
b. Thyroidea ima artery ascends in front of the trachea to the isthmus.
c. The recurrent laryngeal nerve lies in the tracheoesophageal groove.
d. Inferior thyroid artery is a branch of the brachiocephalic artery.
12. Which of the following segments of the spinal cord is used by most afferent impulses travel via
pelvic splanchnic nerves going to
15. Which of the following is not true about superior hypogastric plexus?
a. situated in front of the sacral promontory
b. formed as a continuation of the aortic plexus
Close as a
Solid as one
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?