One sheet of cardstock (for base)
3-5 different, but co-coordinating papers or cardstocks (patterned or plain)
Various embellishments/letters (to embellish as you wish/add your own touch)
One photo cropped to 4x4 inches /more if you wish (optional)
Extra cardstock of the same colour for matting (optional)
You will need to trim your papers.
You need 4 strips of paper that measure, 9x2.5 inches.
They can each be different, or as I have done, you can cut 2 each from 2 different papers.
* Use a corner rounder to round the corners or your paper to create a softer look.
* Cut your paper with decorative scissors for an interesting effect.
* Matt each of your blocks before sticking them down for a more defined look.
* Ink/paint/sand/distress the edges of your blocks before adhering.
* Don't limit yourself to paper and cardstock, vellum and fabric work great too.
Its time to adhere your paper to your base cardstock.
Adhere your first strip vertically in the top left hand corner.
Adhere your second strip in the top right hand corner, horizontally.
Adhere your third strip vertically in the bottom right corner.
Adhere the last strip horizontally to the bottom right corner.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?