There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
1. An adult porcupine has approximately
30000 quills on its body which are
replaced every year.
images of each other are stressed and
4. The earliest gold jewellery dates from
the summer civilization in between the
Tigris and Euphrates Rivers in southern
Iraq around 3000 BC.
5. The world\u2019s smallest mammal is the
bumblebee bat of Thailand weighing less
than a penny.
6. The general agreement seems to be
that the origin of the word \u201cbonfire\u201d was
from \u201cbonfire\u201d, a fire in which bones were
8. Unprosperousness, 16 letter long, is
the longest word in which each letter
occurs at least twice.
10. The average person walks the
equivalent of twice around the world in a
12. One of the world\u2019s rarest and most
sought after collector coins, the 1993
double eagle, was sold at Sotheby\u2019s
auction house in New York on 30th July
2002 for the record sum of $7.59 million.
14. Sailor, dead leaf, paper kite, blue
striped crow, Julia and great egg fly \u2026\u2026
wondering what these are? Names of
15. Aegilops, 8 letters long is the longest
word with its letters arranged in
16. Insects do not make noises with their
voices. The noise of bees, mosqueting
and other buzzing insects is caused by
rapidly moving their wings.
17. In 1883, the explosion of the volcano
Krakatoa put so much dirt in the earth\u2019s
atmosphere that sunsets appeared green
and the moon blue around the world for
almost two years.
18. How do reindeers survive in the
extreme cold? By eating moss! The moss
contains a special chemical that helps
reindeers to keep their body fluids warm.
When the reindeer make their yearly
journey across the icy arctic region, the
chemical keeps them from freezing.
20. Spoonfed, 9 letters long, is the
longest word with its letters arranged in
reverse alphabetical order.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.