4. Classification of Services
5. Constitution of Central Civil Services
6. Classification of Posts
7. General Central Service
8. Appointments to Group ‘A’ Services and Posts
9. Appointments to other Services and Posts
12. Disciplinary Authorities
13. Authority to institute proceedings
14. Procedure for imposing major penalties
15. Action on inquiry report
16. Procedure for imposing minor penalties
17. Communication of Orders
18. Common Proceedings
19. Special procedure in certain cases
20. Provisions regarding officers lent to State Governments, etc
21. Provisions regarding officers borrowed from State Governments, etc
22. Orders against which no appeal lies
23. Orders against which appeal lies
24. Appellate Authority
25. Period of Limitation of appeals
26. Form and contents of appeal
27. Consideration of appeal
28. Implementation of orders in appeal
30. Service of orders, notices, etc
31. Power to relax time-limit and to condone delay
32. Supply of copy of Commission's advice
33. Transitory Provisions
34. Repeal and Saving
35. Removal of doubts
36. Central Water Engineering Service, Group 'A'
37. Central Power Engineering Service, Group 'A'
38. Company Law Board Service
39. Labour Officers of the Central Pool, Group 'A'
40. Central Engineering Service (Roads), Group 'A'
41. Indian Posts and Telegraphs Accounts and Finance Service, Group 'A'
42. Indian Broadcasting (Engineers) Service
43. Central Trade Service, Group 'A'
44. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (Group 'A')
45. Central Secretariat Official Language Service (Group 'A')