FY 2010 Central OK Bike to Work Activities
Technical Report Documentation Page
1. Report No.
Task 2.06Subtask 3cFY 2010 UPWP
2. Government Accession No. 3. Recipient's Catalog No.
5. Report Date
6. Performing Organization Code4. Title and Subtitle
FY 2010 Central Oklahoma Bike to Work Day Activities
8. Performing Organization Report No.10. Work Unit No. (TRAIS)7. Author(s)
11. Contract or Grant No.
FTA-FHWAMPO Planning Funds
9. Performing Organization Name and Address
Association of Central Oklahoma Governments21 E. Main St., Ste 100Oklahoma City, OK 73104-2405
12. Sponsoring Agency Name and Address
Federal Transit AdministrationFederal Highway Administration400 Seventh Street, SWWashington, DC 20590
13. Type of Report and Period Covered
UPWP7/1/2009 - 6/30/2010
14. Sponsoring Agency Code
15. Supplementary Notes16. Abstract
This report describes the regional planning and coordination of the May 2010 Bike to Work Day.The report provides detailed route maps for each city that participated in the regional event.
17. Key Words
Oklahoma City Area Regional Transportation Study (OCARTS)2010 Bike to Work DaySafe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation EquityAct: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU)
18. Distribution Statement
19. Security Classif. (of this report)
20. Classif. (of this page)
21. No. of Pages
Form DOT 1700.7 (8-72) Reproduction of completed page authorized