\u201c\u2026 When you replicate your mail database, for example, you can have a
current copy of your complete mail file with you at all times. When you
finally do connect to the mail server, Notes sends any outgoing mail up to the
server, pulls down any new mail, and pushes up to the server any recent
changes to your mail that you made on your local replica. In a matter of
seconds, your local mail file is current with the mail file on the server...\u201d
and create two folders called \u201cReplica\u201d, \u201cArchive\u201d.
3. Open the Lotus Notes Client on your laptop.
The Welcome screen appears.
4. Click the Mail icon on the Welcome screen.
5. From the File menu, selectFile>Replication > New Replica.
The Replicator screen appears with the New Replica Window.
6. Set the preferences in the New Replica Window to the following:
8. From the top menu bar, select File > Mobile > Locations.
TheLocation window appears.
9. Delete the following locations from the Location window:
\u2022 Replicate daily between [04:00 PM \u2013 4:55 PM]
\u2022 Repeat every:  minutes
\u2022 Days of week: [Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri]
\u2022 High Priority replication: [Disabled]
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?