1. It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
2. It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
3. Putting salt on a railway track may be punishable by death.
4. Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
5. You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
6. Peanuts are not allowed to be sold in Lee County, Alabama after sunset on
7. You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
8. It is legal to drive the wrong way on a one way street if you have a lantern on the front
1. You can't look at a moose from an aeroplane.
2. Kangaroos are not allowed in barber shops at any time.
3. Even though it is legal to hunt a bear, it is illegal to wake a bear and take a picture for
4. It is an offence to push a live moose out of a moving aeroplane.
5. It is State Policy that all emergencies are held to a minimum.
stop a child from playfully jumping over puddles of water.
2. It is illegal to eat an orange in your bath tub
3. Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.
4. A city ordinance states that a $500 fine will be given to anyone who detonates a
1. It is illegal for a woman wearing a red dress to be out on the streets after 7 p.m.
2. It is illegal to let your cat run loose in Denver unless it has a taillight.
3. A dogcatcher must notify the dog, three days before they capture them, of their
would for a vehicle.
4. (SARASOTA) It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.
5. Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
6. In Miami, it is forbidden to imitate an animal.
7. It is illegal to fart in a public place after 6:00pm on a Thursday.
8. It is illegal to have sexual intercourse with a porcupine. It is illegal for a woman to
1. It is illegal to tie a giraffe to a lamp post.
2. It is illegal to take a bath of orange peel.
3. In Peachtree City, it is illegal to be homeless.
animal kept as pets.
2. It is illegal to eat in a restaurant if it is on fire.
3. You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your
4. You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.
5. The English language is not to be spoken.
6. City Laws in Illinois:
1. All businesses entering into contracts with the city must sift through
their records and report any business they had dealing with slaves
during the era of slavery. Details
Slavery Disclosure Time. Newsweek. January 27, 2003.)
2. Law forbids eating in a place that is on fire.
3. It is illegal to give a dog whiskey.
4. It is forbidden to fish while sitting on a giraffe's neck.
5. Kites may not be flown within the city limits.
6. In the Pullman area, it is illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while
Sec. 4-6. Noise, odor, etc.
No person shall keep or maintain any animal, poultry or fowl in such a
manner to cause inconvenience or disturbance to other persons by
reason of noise, odor or other cause.
(Ord. No. 84-935, ? .0311, 2-20-84)
Sec. 4-23. Burning of animal matter; prohibited.
No person shall burn any feathers, hides or any other animal matter
within the corporate limits of the city.
(Ord. No. 84-935, ? .10, 2-20-84)
Sec. 15-108. Jostling and crowding.
No person shall jostle or willfully crowd any member of the public in
any public or private place, or otherwise interfere intentionally with
the peaceful pursuit of their affairs.
(Ord. No. 63-695, ? .013, 1-21-63)
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?