There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
the breed of astrologers that Maharashtrian astrologers are known for, analytical astrology with statistical bent of mind. He started studying astrology only 12 yrs back but has displayed great flair for it by breaking 20 year old records in his Jyotish Examination of Jyotish Shastri from Maharashtra Jyotish Parishad. Well settled in business and he pursues astrology as a deep passion. We request astro lovers to watch this space.
ugust 25, 2007. Time 7.40 P.M. Place \u2013 Hyderabad. A new emerging I.T. Centre of India. Nearly 40 innocent citizens
from Engineering College in Maharashtra) lost their lives in 2 powerful bomb\u2010blasts \u2013 one at Lumbini Park & the other near Gokul Chaat.
Barely a period of one year has passed since the terrorists targeted local trains in Mumbai & they chose mainly the first class compartments to target the intelligent & affluent class. For the past decade or so, India, our motherland, has to face a number of such terror attacks at various places & in various cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Gandhidham etc. Strictly speaking, these terror attacks were well planned by mastermind extremists & carried out by their loyal co\u2010 workers. The question then, arises as to whether astrological analysis of such incidents would provide us any guidance about the planetary positions/yogas or particular signs, constellations, planets being involved in such incidents. Here one thing, we must note that it is not the planets which cause blasts but human beings who are the real culprits. But the time, which provides them the base for carrying out terror attacks, should have some common factors. Not only this but such analysis will give us a guide in predicting future probable dates of attacks.
strology, though may be called a normative science, is strictly based on scientific principles. The division of signs & planets is
mainly based on Five Elements (panchmahabhutas) \u2010 namely Space, Air, Fire, Water and Earth (Aakash, Vayu, Agni, Jala, Prithvi). The bomb\u2010blasts necessarily involve explosion and so here the fire element becomes more prominent. In Astrology, Moon represents public at large (common man) & the blasts are aimed at terrorising commoners. Many innocent members die in such blasts. As fire/explosion is the cause of death, the eighth house, Mrityusthan, from Ascendant/moon in the chart drawn at the time of blast incident should have some relation to fire element (as it creates fire/blast).
The following are the parameters adopted for this research.
1. Fiery planet (Sun or Mars) in the eighth house,
2. Fiery signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius) in the eighth house,
3. The lord of the eighth house in fiery signs or himself of fire element,
4. The eighth house or its lord afflicted by fiery planets.
2. Out of the injured persons, some die on the spot, some after passage of time. So, although the exact time of blast is not less important, still study of Rasi Chart based on \u2018Moon\u2019 will give a more representative model of time.
So the study of terror strikes should lead us to some conclusions regarding moon, mercury & the fire elements involved. Let us examine some horoscopes of such bomb blast dates vis\u2010a\u2010 vis to the parameters propounded above.
3. Sun & Saturn in Makha & Venus in Aslesha \u2013 Kroora (cruel asterisms) Nakshatras.
4. Eighth house from Capricorn Moon afflicted by fire element in multiple ways \u2013
a. Occupied by Leo \u2013 fiery sign, b. Lord of eight house \u2013 Sun \u2013 a fiery planet,
c. Sun, the eighth lord in Leo, a fiery sign
d. Eighth lord & eighth house both afflicted by Mars.
5. Not only this Mercury & Mars are in mutual kendra & in Kendra yoga (both are on 170)
6. Saturn & Mars are also in mutual kendra and afflicting each other;
8. If the ascendant is also considered (Aquarius 2904 at 7.40 pm) then also eighth lord, Mercury is in fiery sign LEO with fiery sun and with ketu (considered similar to Mars) and afflicted by Mars.
Mumbai, the economic capital of India, bleed due to this horrific act. Nearly 200 people lost their lives due to 7 blasts in various local compartments between 6:15 pm to 6:45 pm. For the duration of these serial blasts, fiery sign Sagittarius was rising in the ascendant.
The main yogas \u2013
1. Combust & Retrograde Mercury
2. Fast moving Moon (14028\u2019 / 24 hrs. Movement of Moon)
4. Moon in saturnine sign of Capricorn and in the aspect of Saturn & Mars,
5. Saturn & Mars together in Aslesha,
6. Retrograde combust Mercury with Mars & Saturn in Cancer,
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.