1- Through the mouth:
2- Through piercing the skin:
5- Transplacental (Congenital) infections:
Disease Process and Symptomatology
Strategies for the diagnosis of parasitic
details of the presenting complaint,
repeated history taking may be beneficial
History of hospitalization
Past history of prolonged illnessor feverspecial medications.
Passage of worms or
segments in stool &
Cough and wheeze for a
short period of time.
prolonged cough and
Cough and blood stained
Primary amoebic meningitis.
-Localization of the itch
is very important.
- The clinical examination of a patient with parasitic infection should be thorough
- The skin must be carefully observed
- Lymphatic vessels may be inflamed with surrounding edema
- The presence of an enlarged liver or spleen
- The results of a full blood count may reveal eosinophilia.
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?