Certificate Services allows a computer running Windows Server 2003 to receive requests for certificates from users and computers, verify the identity of a requestor, issue and revoke certificates, and publish a Certificate Revocation List (CRL).
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
2. In Add or Remove Programs, click Add/Remove Windows Components.
3. Under Components, click on Application Server (but do NOT select it) and press on
the Details button.
4. In the Application Server window click to select IIS and click Ok.
5. Click Next
1. Log on as a member of both the Enterprise Admins group and the root domain's
Domain Admins group.(Administrator)
2. Go to Settings > Control Panel > Select Add/Remove Programs > ClickA dd /R e move
3. In the Windows Components Wizard, select the Certificate Services check box. A
dialog box appears to inform you that the computer cannot be renamed and that the
computer cannot be joined to or removed from a domain after Certificate Services is
installed. Clickye s, and then clickne xt
4. Click Enterprise root CA and then click next
5. Give the common name(LDA P Ce rtif i cate ) for the CA, and then click next
6. In the Certificate Database Settings page, click next
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?