1. How many memory layers are in the shared pool?
2. How do you find out from the RMAN catalog if a particular archive log has been backed-up?
3. How can you tell how much space is left on a given file system and how m uch space each of the
running a health check on an Oracle 8i or 9i database?
7. How do you tell what your machine nam e is and what is its IP address?
8. How would you go about verifying the network name that the local_listener is currently using?
9. You have 4 instances running on the same UNIX box. How can you determine which shared
the date again, and finally exits.
31. Explain how you would restore a database using RMAN to Point in Time?
32. How does Oracle guarantee data integrity of data changes?
33. Which environment variables are absolutely critical in order to run the OUI?
34. What SQL query from v$session can you run to show how many sessions are logged in as a
40. I f you're unsure in which script a sys or system-owned object is created, but you know it's in a script from a specific directory, what UNI X command from that directory structure can you run to find your answer?
43. I have my backup RMAN script called "backup_rman.sh". I am on the target database. My
catalog username/ password is rman/ rman. My catalog db is called rman. How would you run this
shell script from the O/ S such that it would run as a background process?
Use your Facebook login and see what your friends are reading and sharing.
Now bringing you back...