There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
- Information technology and business process outsourcing company.
- IT Services company have 14 years of experience in IT Services
- Currently there are 100 clients
Outsourcers; first time outsourcers (FTO) with specific consulting,
collaborative development and shared control needs and the third, a
niche market of the ERP clients with implementation / migration /
offshore support needs.
depth functional and technical skills
- Headquartered in Pune, Services spread across 5 continents
- Owned by RPG group
To manage its growth efficiently and focus on profitability, your Company has
restructured itself in three main platforms, which would be effective from
migration, infrastructure management and testing. The business unit offering business process outsourcing services also belongs to this umbrella platform, providing services from transition to optimization of processes \u2013 through both its voice and transaction processing services.
package implementation, migration, upgrade, support and maintenance services. Newer growth areas of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing are also offered by this platform
Reasons for decreasing stock prices
a) Slow down in the world economy and depreciating dollar value
b) Resignation of many directors
- Year over year, Zensar Technologies Ltd. has been able to grow revenues from 4.3B to 6.1B. Most impressively, the company has been able to reduce the percentage of sales devoted to cost of goods sold from 71.88% to 70.24%. This was a driver that led to a bottom line growth from 339.3M to 571.9M.
from operations has increased but CFI is low. Cash from financing is also positive because company has borrowed resources to spur their growth.
- New deals are clinched in countries like South Africa and China.
Therefore they are looking from opportunities in other regions apart
- Oracle contracts in key verticals of manufacturing, media, hi-tech and business services. The newly acquired entity ZTD has already begun to show substantial traction in R12 Implementations and in leveraging Zensar's offshore capabilities.
- Oracle financials and procurement package implementations for a leading provider of trade, transportation, and travel information, news and Intelligence; a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar global media Company
Pune (India) February 23, 2007: Zensar Technologies, one of India's leading IT service providers and a major player in the Oracle space announces the completion of its 100% acquisition of ThoughtDigital, in an all cash deal.
ThoughtDigital owned by SOA Software, is a leading profitable East Coast (USA) systems integrator, which specializes in Oracle Apps and is based out of New York. With a turnover of $ 27 million as on year ended Dec 31st 2006, ThoughtDigital employs 120 Oracle consultants and has a strong client base in verticals like Communications & Media, Financial Services, Consumer Products & Services.
After success of our global delivery platform in enabling technology collaboration in a number of
Universities in India, Essex and Sydney, we are extending the programme to 33 Universities of
Hubei in China, increasing our global footprint, " said Ganesh Natarajan, Deputy Chairman and
CEO of Zensar Technologies.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.