There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
India's hotel industry is growing at a fast pace because of a high economic growth coupled with an increased flow of international tourists. This calls for effective quality management and that can be done through an accurate measurement of services.
represent discrete values such as presence or absence of an escort to the room from the
reception, etc. Variables denote quantitative data, which are continuous such as the price of
staying in a room, etc.
1. Arrangements for payment for room service
2. The presentation of the service in the guest room
3. Quality of the table-ware used in the provision of room service
4. Equipment used in providing room service
5. Quality of the food provided through room service
6. Size of food portions
8. Service etiquette shown by room service staff
9. The ability of the waiter to instill confidence in the choices the guest has made
10. Quality of the beverages provided through room service
15. The skills in the performance of room service
16. The level of commitment that staff brings to room service
17. The attractiveness of the lay-out of the guest room
2. Time spent waiting to place an order
3. The time spent waiting between ordering and receiving service
4. Hours during which room service is available
5. Number of choices included in the menu
Is foreign currency accepted for international customers?
No. of persons checking out / No. of POS (Point Of Sale) devices in the hotel
Did the waiter display knowledge about the food choice that you made?
Did the waiter know enough about the hotel and its facilities?
Did the waiters show co-ordination among themselves?
Was the room service staff receptive or defensive about the complaint?
Was the staff empathizing with your problem?
Did the staff take corrective action and within an allowable time?
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.