\u00a9 Career Avenues
Classic MoCAT - 105
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TEST
1. The total time for the test is 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
2. This test is divided into three sections totally comprising 115 questions. The sections may be broken
into 2 parts. Questions in the test carry different marks as indicated at the beginning of each part.
3. You may work on any part of the test at any time during the test.
4. For each question, four suggested answers are given of which only one is correct. There are four
circles against each question number in the answer sheet. Each circle is designated as 1, 2, 3, 4
corresponding to your answer choices. Mark your response to each question by darkening the circle
5. The last part of this test booklet comprises a sample bubble sheet. It is suggested that you answer all
questions by shading the relevant oval in the bubble sheet.
6. Confine all rough work to whatever blank space is available in this test booklet. No additional paper
may be used.
7. Using a HB pencil only. Use of calculators, scales and other measuring instruments is not permitted.
8. You will be required to demonstrate adequate competence on each of the four sections.
9. Wrong answers carry negative marks. The negative marking scheme is 1/3 of the marks allotted to
the question. Hence desist from guessing wildly.
10. Now log on tow ww . ca v india . co m. Use your username and password to upload your responses. If you
are not registered on cavindia.com, then do so by visiting www.cavindia.com/usersignup.aspx
11. The deadline for submitting your responses is Wednesday, Sep 20th , 2006 by 4.00 p.m. IST.
Explanatory Answers and Answer Keys will be put up after that.
84 / 2, S.T. House, Richmond Road, Bangalore \u2013 56 00 25. Ph: 080 \u2013 411 44 957