There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
1. What is difference between view and materialized view?
2. What is bitmap index why it\u2019s used for DWH?
3. What are the constants used in update strategy?
4. What is slowly changing dimension?
5. What is star schema? And what is snowflake schema?
6. Why need staging area database for DWH?
7. How many mapping, dimension tables, Fact tables and any complex mapping
you did? And what is your database size, how frequently loading to DWH?
8. What is DTM? How will you configure it?
9. You transfer 100000 rows to target but some rows get discard how will you
11. What you will do in session level for update strategy transformation?
12. What are the port available for update strategy , sequence generator,
14. What are the steps to create a database in manually?
15. What is active and passive transformations?
16. What are the tracing level?
17. What are the commit intervals?
18. When we use router transformation?
19. How will you make records in groups?
20. Need to store value like 145 into target when you use aggregator, how will
you do that?
21. How will you move mappings from development to production database?
22. What is difference between aggregator and expression?
23. Difference between OLTP and dwh?
24. Why need data warehouse?
25. What is difference between data mart and data warehouse?
26. How did you schedule sessions in your project?
27. What are the difference transformation used in your project?
28. How did you populate the dimensions tables?
29. What are the sources you worked on?
30. How many mappings have you developed on your whole dwh project?
31. Can you use mapping without source qualifier?
32. When do you use a normalizer?
33. What are stored procedure transformations. Purpose of sp transformation.
How did you go about using your project?
34. What is OS used your project?
35. What is lookup and difference between types of lookup. What exactly happens
when a lookup is cached. How does a dynamic lookup cache work.
36. What is a joiner transformation?
37. What is aggregator transformation how will you use in your project?
38. How do you use the pre-sessions and post-sessions in sessions wizard, what
for they used?
39. What is the significance of surrogate key?
40. What is slowly changing dimension. What kind of scd used in your project?
41. What are different types of batches. What are the advantages and dis-
session in case of errors. Can it be achieved in mapping level or session level?
44. How you do improve the performance of session.
45. What is difference between primary key and unique key constraints?
46. What are the types of index? And is the type of index used in your project?
47. What are the different uses of a repository manager?
48. How do you take care of security using a repository manager?
49. Explain your project(Fact table, dimensions, and database size)
50. Explain slowly changing dimensions?
51. What are the options of commit based intervals?
52. Explain incremental aggregation. Will that increase the performance? How?
53. Explain lookup cache and types, various caches?
54. Which path will the cache be created?
55. Where do you specify all the parameters for lookup caches?
56. How do you remove the cache files after the transformation?
57. What are the uses of repository manager?
58. What is a folder?
59. Can you create a folder within designer?
60. What are shortcuts? Where it can be used? What are the advantages?
61. How do you increase the performance of mappings?
62. What is the use of aggregator transformation?
63. What are the contents of index and cache files?
64. How do you call a store procedure within a transformation?
65. What are the different type of batches?
66. How do you automate a schedule?
67. Is there any performance issue in connected & unconnected lookup? If yes,
68. What is dynamic lookup?
69. How Informatica read data if source have one relational and flat file?
70. What is difference between Informatica power mart and power center?
71. How you will load unique record into target flat file from source flat files has
72. Can you use flat file for repository?
73. Can you use flat file for lookup table?
74. How is your DWH data modeling(Details about star schema)?
75. Without Source Qualifier and joiner how will you join tables?
76. Explain Informatica Architecture?
77. How will you do sessions partitions?
78. Update strategy set DD_Update but in session level have insert. What will
79. Have you done any complex mapping?
80. Explain details about DTM?
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.