There was a problem sending you an sms. Check your phone number or try again later.
We've sent a link to the Scribd app. If you didn't receive it, try again.
1. sulfur trioxide and water combine to make sulfuric acid (H2SO4).
2. lead (II) nitrate and sodium iodide react to make lead iodide and sodium nitrate.
3. calcium fluoride and sulfuric acid (see #1) make calcium sulfate and hydrogen fluoride
5. ammonia(NH3) gas when it is pressed into water will make ammonium hydroxide.
6. sodium hydroxide neutralizes carbonic acid (hydrogen bicarbonate)
7. zinc sulfide and oxygen become zinc oxide and sulfur.
8. lithium oxide and water make lithium hydroxide
9. aluminum hydroxide and sulfuric acid neutralize to make water and aluminum sulfate.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.