Jobs and Occupations - List
a person that works with the money and accounts of acompany.
- a person that acts in a play or a movie.
- a person that designs building and houses.
- They write books or novels.
- They make bread and cakes and normally work in a bakery.
- a person that drives buses.
a person who has his/her own business. Aman/woman who works in business, especially if he/she has a highposition in a company.
- a person that works with meat. They cut the meat and sell it intheir shop.
- a person that makes things from wood including houses andfurniture.
- a person that prepared food for others, often in a restaurantor café.
- a person that cleans an area or place (such as in an office).
- someone whose job is to teach people to improve at a sport,skill, or school subject.
- a person who writes music, especially classical music.
a person whose job is to produce computer programs.
- someone who dances either as a job or for pleasure.
- a person that can fix problems you have with your teeth.
- a person who has the job of designing things.
- a person you go to see when you are ill or have some type ofhealth problem.
- someone who drives a vehicle.
- a person that works with electric circuits.
- a person that works in a factory.
- a person that works on a farm, usually with animals.
] - a person that puts out fires.
- a person that catches fish.
- a person that works with flowers.
- the person who woks designing pictures and text for books, magazines, advertising, etc.