account. For example, a vendor master record contains not only general information such as the vendor\u2019s name and address, but also specific information, such as payment terms and delivery instructions. Generally for end users, master data is reference data that you will look up and use, but not create or change.
payment. When you create a requisition, for example, SAP creates an electronic document for that particular transaction. SAP gives the transaction a document number and adds the document to the transaction data that is already in the system. Whenever you complete a transaction in SAP, that is, when you create, change, or print a document in SAP, this document number appears at the bottom of the screen.
A routing tool in SAP that forwards documents for review or approval. For example, a requisition that needs to be approved is sent to the appropriate approver's inbox. Workflow is also used to route journal vouchers, credit card charges, and other documents in SAP.
A Cost Object collects expenses and revenues for a particular purpose, such as a research project. In SAP there are three types of cost objects: Cost Center, Internal Order, and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Element (see below for definition).
G/L accounts are also called Cost Elements in SAP. They are a classification by expense or revenue type. In the CO (Controlling) module of SAP, the term Cost Element is used. In the FI (Financial) module, the term G/L Account is used. These terms are used interchangeably for reporting, requisitions, and journal vouchers.
Operating system interface
1) Dialog or Online ( processes only one request at a time )
2) Background ( started at a specified time )
3) Update ( primary or secondary )
4) Enque( lock mechanism )
5) Spool ( generated online or during back ground processing For printing )
- Roll and page areas are SAP R/3 buffers used to store user contexts ( process requests ) . The SAP dispatcher assigns process requests to work processes as they are received. If the work process is unavailable the process requests are queued in the roll and page areas.
- Spool requests are generated during dialog or background processing and placed in the spool database with information about the printer and print format. The actual data is placed in the Tem Se (Temporary Sequential objects).
The table type determines how the logical table description defined in
the ABAP/4 Dictionary is reproduced on the database.
There are the following table types:
o transparent table
o append structure
Pooled tables can be used to store control data (e.g. screen sequences, program parameters or temporary
data). Several pooled tables can be combined to form a table pool. The table pool corresponds to a
physical table on the database in which all the records of the allocated pooled tables are stored.
Cluster tables contain continuous text, for example, documentation. Several cluster tables can be combined to form a table cluster. Several logical lines of different tables are combined to form a physical record in this table type. This permits object-by-object storage or bject-by-object access. In order to combine tables in clusters, at least parts of the keys must agree. Several cluster tables are stored in one corresponding table on the database.
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.