- before providing family information
- during pregnancy
- following childbirth
months w/out birth
clients to feel control
over their bodies.
person\u2019s gender identity or role behavior.
\u2013Explaining to a young boy that nocturnal emission are normal
\u2013Teaching a woman what is normal and abn. in relation to menstrual function
\u2013Explaining reproductive physiology to the couple who wishes to become
\u2013Teaching adolescent safer sex practices
\u2013Clients state he is no longer fearful of contacting STD
\u2013Clients state she is better able to control symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
\u2013Couple state they have achieved a mutually satisfying relationship
\u2013Client states he is ready to tell family about homosexual gender identity
\u2022Increase sebaceous gland secretion (acne)
\u2022 increase in weight
\u2022 growth of testes
\u2022 growth of face, axillary, and pubic hair
\u2022 voice changes
\u2022 penile growth
\u2022 increase in height
1. growth spurt
2. increase in the traverse diameter of the pelvis
3. breast development(the larch e)
4. growth of pubic hair(adrenarche )
5. onset of menstruation (menarche 12.5 y/o ave.)
6. Ovulation occurs 1 \u2013 2 years after menarche
7. growth of axillary hair(adrenarche)
8. vaginal secretion
Now bringing you back...
Does that email address look wrong? Try again with a different email.